No Frills Side Salad with White Wine Vinaigrette
A no-frills side salad with simple ingredients and tons of flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Yield: 2 large side salads 1x
- Category: Side dish
For the vinaigrette (makes extra)
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the salad
- 3–4 cups mixed greens
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion, depending on your preference
1. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk vigorously. Set aside.
2. Assemble the salad ingredients in a large bowl and dress to taste.
The extra dressing will keep in the fridge for several days.
Keywords: salad, vinaigrette, simple