Sweet and spicy tahini granola is both familiar and surprising. Give it a try over yogurt with peaches or as an out-of-hand snack.
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. Combine oats, almonds, quinoa and pumpkin seeds in a large bowl and set aside.
3. Whisk together remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
4. Add tahini mixture to oat mixture and stir well to coat.
5. Spread mixture onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, leaving a few clumps.
6. Bake for 1 to 1.5 hours until mixture is crisp. Stir every 30 minutes to ensure even browning. (It will not yet be super crunchy — that comes as it cools.)
7. Let cool completely before serving, about 20 minutes.
Keywords: granola, sweet, spicy, tahini, maple, healthy