This mustard-dill salmon is so simple and flavorful. Serve it alongside roasted veggies or a simple salad.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange salmon on a foil-lined sheet pan and set aside.
2. Mix together mustard, dill, and garlic in a small bowl. Add salt to taste — you won’t need much.
3. Use a silicone basting brush to coat the salmon with the mustard mixture, ensuring all sides are evenly coated.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
5. If desired, broil for 1-2 minutes to further brown the salmon tops.